Veterans & Family

Ask for a Free Lawyer to Assist with your Appeal

We can review your case at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and provide you with a free lawyer, if you meet all of the following criteria –

  • You are a veteran (or qualifying family member of a veteran)
  • You have received an adverse decision from the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA);
  • You do not have an attorney to help you;
  • You ask us for our assistance; and
  • We can identify at least one meritorious issue to be argued before the Court

Then – we may refer you to a lawyer at no charge to you.

View Our Informational Videos
View Our New Informational Videos »
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Subscribe to our YouTube channel

To File an Appeal of your BVA Decision with the Court:

Legal Assistance the Pro Bono Program does NOT provide:

See below for other potential resources

  • Original claims at your local VA Regional Office
  • Appeals pending before the BVA
  • Military justice (criminal) matters
  • Military discharge upgrades
  • Military or naval correction board cases
  • Physical disability evaluation cases
  • Federal Tort Claims Act cases (e.g., medical malpractice)
  • Domestic relations issues
  • Foreclosures
  • Landlord-tenant disputes
  • USERRA cases (e.g., reemployment rights)
  • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) cases
  • Class actions

Potential Resources and Useful Links